1st treatment to prevent and treat the hpv-dependant cervical lesions
Papilocare vaginal gel
- Controlling and re-epithelizing the cervical transformation zone to prevent the risk of HPV-induced lesions (LSIL).
- Coadjuvant treatment of HPV-induced intra-epithelial lesions.
- Repairing and re-epithelizing lesions of the cervical-vaginal mucosa.
- Rebalancing vaginal microbiota.
- Improving vaginal health.
- Creating the conditions for rapid healing of lesions caused by scratching due to burning and pruritus.
Papilocare External genital gel indicated to:
- Helps to eliminate condylomas and prevent recurrences
- Repairs tissues after medical and surgical treatments
- Hydrates and reepithelizes
- Respects healthy tissue
- Efficient and safe*
For who ?
Patients HPV+ without lesions
Patients HPV+ with ASCUS or LSIL