- Controlling and re-epithelizing the cervical transformation zone to prevent the risk of HPV-induced lesions (LSIL).
- Coadjuvant treatment of HPV-induced intra-epithelial lesions.
- Repairing and re-epithelizing lesions of the cervical-vaginal mucosa.
- Rebalancing vaginal microbiota.
- Improving vaginal health.
- Creating the conditions for rapid healing of lesions caused by scratching due to burning and pruritus.
For who ?
Patients HPV+ without lesions
Patients HPV+ with ASCUS or LSIL
1st treatment to prevent and treat the hpv-dependEnt cervical lesions